Moving Forward
Text: Philippians 3:13-14

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


1st Point
Moving forward by forgetting those things which are behind. 

Ex.
Frustrations
Discouragement
Failures

2nd Point
Moving forward by loving what God loves.

  • Love for souls. - Revelations. 2:1-4 
    Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
    2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
  • Love for our enemies.– Matthew 5:44
    44 
    But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
3rd Point
Moving forward by reaching those things which are before.

  • Stick to your goals and dreams.
  • Keep on dreaming to accomplish your goals.

4th Point

  • Believe in God.
  • Believe in your self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top