GOD’S LABOURERS
I COR. 3:6-15

Introduction:
   When we got saved, God called us to be labourers.

1ST POINT: 

All believers are God labourers.
I Cor. 3:9
Believers – all saved people.

2ND POINT:

Our labour will be tested.
  I Cor. 3:13
It will be tested by fire (e.g. if your labor is like the wood, when burned it turned into ashes, when you labour is like gold is becomes more purer).

3RD POINT:

Our labour will be rewarded.
 I Cor.3:14, I Cor. 15:58


  • 1. Ex: for soul winners .
     I Thess. 2: 19-20
    Crown of exultation or joy.
  • 2. The imperishable crown.
    I Cor. 9: 24-25
  • 3. The crown of righteousness.
    II Tim. 4: 7-8
  • 4. The crown of life.
    James 1: 12
  • 5. The crown of glory.
     I Pet. 5:1-4

Conclusion:

Rewards will given for those who really laboured for the Lord. Those who gave their time, talents and treasures for the Lord.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top